Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

inspiration blogs

Richard Branson's blog sparks inspiration and motivation in entrepreneurs and lawyerpreneur:
http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/226386

I also read this as refresher:
http://www.inc.com/geoffrey-james/8-pitfalls-on-the-path-to-success.html
Particularly important to me is the part about laziness/goal setting. It's too easy to get lost doing every little task imaginable (especially if you are truly "solo" like me and doesn't have the luxury of an assistant). Setting mini goals and long term goals are super important to keep yourself on track.
Also what is particularly important is the issue of being honest. You never want to overinflate or overexaggerate or give false promises on what you can do or if you can help someone when you truly can't.

Successful, yet humble entrepreneur Daymond John talks about past failures, and the importance of learning from it! (not a blog, though)
http://www.entrepreneur.com/video/playlist/11
my takeaway- keep figuring it out til I find that one key. don't start doing things I don't enjoy or aren't good at (and there are many things I am not good at, am not interested in, or just plain don't enjoy. I've learned to refer the out or not waste time pondering over them, but instead spend time learning/figuring out what does interest me and what I'm actually good at).

1 comment:

  1. Personal, Development, Motivationin,
    inspiration self-help,mlm social media marketing ,Isagenix.
    Our website is very powerful more information to know about Clinical Psychology !

    inspiration

    ReplyDelete